All That Glitters
All That Glitters is set in the world of Xaikatis, a land with strong elemental ties and many long-forgotten secrets. Each of the 4 main landmasses is aligned with a particular element. Legends tell of a fifth continent, Yelgu, sunken somewhere in the Kallidri Sea. However, though many expeditions have attempted to find such a place, none have borne fruit as of yet. There are a great many smaller islands that dot the vast oceans, with a large proportion surrounding Ipmaere, due to its high level of volcanic activity.
- Zaelu-Kil-Tane, the continent of metal & mineral
- Aevquin, the continent of wood
- Eliyua, the continent of air
- Ipmaere, the continent of fire
Building Your Character
- Playable Races
- Playable Classes
- Other Information:
- Shapeshifters on every corner of Xaikatis were subjected to a great and terrible purge many millennia ago, though the reason why has been completely lost to time. As a result, the Druid's Wild Shape ability works differently than normal, and the polymorph family of spells does not exist.
- The background of many of the long-established D&D races has changed significantly. The descriptions of each race provide important information about them and the history of Zaelu-Kil-Tane as a whole, and are recommended reading.
- Instead of rolling for ability scores or using point buy, we will be using an assortment of arrays. Choose one of the following from the list, or roll a d4 to determine which set of scores you'd like to use: